Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

This Week's LB Faves!

Zoe S.

I love everything about this outfit! The mix of all the colors is amazing. I love Zoe's floral blazer against her PU pleat skirt along with her gold accenting with her watch and collar embellishments.


Juliette K.

 These days, I aboslutely love coral. I love how she didn't have to give up comfort to pull off a great outfit.

Alice M.

 This is a veryveryvery classy look that I adore. The dip dye trend is perfect for summer and I love that she mixed a print blouse with it. Those shoes.. I'm obsessing about those shoe. Such a classy pair of shoes!


Inna G.

This outfit is gorgeous. Yet again, a very classy look. I love the colors that this outfit is made of. The neutral colors look amazing with her yellow clutch and print pants.

No comments

Post a Comment

Class Consumed. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.