Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

SUMMERSALES!

I'm definitely a sale-lover and I know I'm not alone.
It's that time of year; where tons of great stores are having crazy sales.

Here's a list of a few stores having sales right now:
1. H&M : Percent off
2. Forever 21 : BOGO free(sale items)
3. Ann Taylor : Percent off
4. Urban Outfitters : Percent off
5. Barneys New York : Percent off
6. Foreign Exchange : Percent off / BOGO
7. Express : Percent off
8. Gap body : Percent off
9. Wet Seal : Percent off/ BOGO Sandals
10. Bakers : BOGO 50% off everything
11. Acne : Percent off (Online)
12. Zara : Massive percent off
13. Club Monaco : Percent off
14. TopShop: Percent off
15. Mango : Massive percent off
16. Madewell : Percent off
17. Helmut Lang : Percent off
18. Ralph Lauren : Percent off
19. Cotton On : Percent off

That's just a few and I will be adding more as I come across them.
If you know of any, feel free to post a comment below. :)
I'd love to hear from you.

Updated: June 28, 2012
- Zara
- Club Monaco
- TopShop
Two of some of my favorite stores <3

Updated: June 29, 2012
- Mango
- Madewell

Updated: July 5, 2012
- Helmut Lang
- Ralph Lauren
- Cotton On

No comments

Post a Comment

Class Consumed. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.