Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

FRED SEGAL SALE!
















I will update post later.. letters on my keyboard arent workin.

Pictures first! :)

UPDATE - 10/3/12

I apologize for the brief hiatus! SO -- back to the sale, Fred Segal is still having their sale
and their prices have been reduced to 2/3 off! Go check it out if you happen to be in the area!

Last Thursday, I arrived a towards the end of the night, but it was still good. There were a lot of people there, they had fun little food stations, dj's in both stores, and a cute little photo booth. As always staff were very friendly and helpful. Of course, there were so many things that I wanted, but I had to be selective. I ended up buying an army green shirt from T by Alexander Wang and an infinity scarf from Babakul. This sale was very fulfilling! Haha Time flew by so fast, I wish I had gone earlier.


2 comments

  1. I'm drooling over those studded shorts! It's too bad I wasn't able to teleport myself over to Los Angeles this weekend. Is their Santa Monica store on 3rd Street Promenade? I feel like I totally passed it on accident or something last time I was there.

    http://mintpops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they're still having the sale! :)
      It's very close to third street promenade. It's hard to miss ~ a building covered in pants !

      Delete

Class Consumed. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.