Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Babycakes NYC - Los Angeles












On a morning commute of taking random streets to avoid traffic, I passed by Babycakes and I couldn't
neglect their cute neon sign, so I immediately yelped it! All the reviews were saying how amazing it was, so of course, I stopped by when I had a chance. The workers are extremely friendly and all of the decorations were so cute and welcoming. They have a good variety of bakery items from cookies to unique bread loaves; they also have gluten free items. I chose to get a red velvet cupcake and the salted caramel donut -- super yummy! I think these two should last me throughout the next two days, sweets wise. Overall, I loved Babycakes and I'm definitely counting on another trip soon. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Class Consumed. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.