Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

FNOLA 2012 : Sherman Oaks



Props provided by FNO for fashionistas to use for their pictures.

Had my classic black platform sandals on and my original blue jeans cuffed!

Tried to make the most of my night and treated myself to a yummy macaron.
(Macarons are my favorite -- next to Sprinkles Cupcakes ;] )

They had Breakfast at Tiffany's playing! Audrey Hepburn is pretty much the epitome of classy!
This year, I spent my FNO near home at the Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks instead of heading to the Beverly center because I was unfortunately very short on time.
I arrived and noticed very few people at there. There were only a few small booths and not every many specials going on. I was a little disappointed, but there's always next year!

No comments

Post a Comment

Class Consumed. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.