Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Classic Essentials - No. 11 Wayfarers & Aviators

WAYFARERS












AVIATORS













When it comes does to accessories, I can't think of anything that gets much classier than
wayfarer and aviator sunglasses. These sunglasses look good with almost any outfit.



Where to find: 
In my opinion, because it is a classic, I think Ray Ban creates the classiest wayfarers and aviators; however, it is still pretty price for many people. You can find more affordable alternatives at most accessory stores and those work great too! Make sure they have legitimate UV protection though -- you don't want to forget the actual purpose of sunglasses!

6 comments

  1. i feel like aviators are kind of out of season now tho no? and i think wayfarers will always be classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that Zac Effron in the aviators?? Have mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily
    basis. It's always exciting to read through articles from other authors and use a little something from other websites.

    Also visit my web blog - acoustic guitar chord

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Do you know if theey make any plugins to assist with
    SEO? I'm trying to gget my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but
    I'm not seeing vrry good success. If you know of any please share.

    Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web-site nhs dentist

    ReplyDelete

Class Consumed. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.