Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

5 Mascaras.

Are you still struggling to find the perfect mascara?
Here are a few reviews on mascaras that I have used and continue to use.


1. Benefit Bad Gal Lash : ★★★☆☆
I am in love with Benefit and so the Bad Gal Lash was one of my first mascaras.
The mascara definitely lengthens and volumizes, which I like, but after a while of having it on, it appears very dry and doesn't look very nice.. Also, there is a waterproof one, but this one is far from waterproof.. so if you need a waterproof mascara, you may want to try the Waterproof Bal Gal Lash. If you have tried it or decide to, I would love to hear how it is! Feel free to leave a comment or email me with your review!


2. Chanel Inimitable : ★★★★☆
Chanel chanel chanel. I definitely bought this one compulsively.. but I didn't regret it.
This mascara worked great for separation, length and curl; however, I felt it was weak on volume.
The Inimitable by Chanel was amazingly easy to apply and pretty good at keeping a fresh look throughout the day. I would recommend this to someone who already has pretty good volume and who is looking for lengthing and separation.



3. Rimmel London Volume Accelerator : ★☆☆☆☆
GOOPY. Rimmel London's Volume Accelerator was very disappointing. Indeed, it did what it was supposed to, volumize, but it was in a very goopy, thick, and heavy way. When you pull the brush out of the tube.. the first thing you notice is the thickness. Then you apply it on your lashes, it is very thick so it doesn't dry very quickly and in my case, you may become a panda bear. I probably used this mascara 1-3? times? and I don't plan on going back to it..



4. Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Effet Extension Mascara : ★★★★★
I am in LOVE with this mascara. To start, the brush is amazing. It is the smallest, weirdest looking brush I have ever seen, but it works great for application and separation. This mascara work wonders in separating, volumizing, lengthening, and coating. This is the mascara that I plan to keep in my makeup bag for a while.


5. Cle De Peau The Mascara : ★★★★★
This mascara does wonders! I'm addicted to my Givenchy mascara, so I don't have this one, but I actually gifted this one to my sister. It give amazing volume, separation, and length. Everything is amazing about this mascara. The curved brush definitely help in uplifitng the lashes and in curling.


GIVEAWAY
I will do a giveaway of the Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Effet Extension Mascara with the first 15 commenters on this post. (One lucky winner will be any commenter if there are at least 15 comments. You do not have to be one of the 15) There are just two steps to enter!
1. Be one of the first 15 commenters and tell me what mascara you use and why you like it.
2. Follow this blog.
Good luck! :)



No comments

Post a Comment

Class Consumed. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.